If you are a student of English language and literature in Bangladesh or any other country where Bangla is spoken, you might have faced some challenges in learning and mastering this subject. You might have struggled with finding quality resources, guidance, feedback, and opportunities to practice your skills. You might have felt isolated, frustrated, or overwhelmed by the academic demands and expectations.
But you are not alone. There are thousands of students like you who share your passion for English language and literature, and who want to improve their knowledge and skills. And there is a platform that can help you achieve your goals: The EDNOUB Foundation.
The EDNOUB Foundation (English Department @ National & Other Universities of Bangladesh) is the largest platform for students of English language and literature in Bangladesh. It was founded in 2017 by Md. Biplob Prodhan (Founder), a student at National University of Bangladesh, with his friend and batchmate Md Imran Hossain Khan (CEO & Co-founder) with the vision of creating a community of learners who can support each other and learn from each other.
– Free online courses on various topics related to English language and literature, such as grammar, vocabulary, pronunciation, writing, reading comprehension, literary analysis, critical thinking, etc.
– Private coaching programs for students who want to prepare for exams or improve their academic performance.
– Online quizzes and tests to assess your level of proficiency and progress.
– Online forums and groups where you can interact with other students and teachers, ask questions, share ideas, get feedback, etc.
– Online events such as webinars, workshops, seminars, competitions, etc., where you can learn from experts and guest speakers on various aspects of English language and literature.
– Online resources such as suggestions, notesheets , videos , podcasts , blogs , etc., where you can find useful information and tips on various topics related to English language and literature.
The EDNOUB Foundation has helped thousands of students improve their English language and literature skills over the years. Many of them have achieved remarkable results in their exams, such as HSC , SSC , NU Honours , Masters , BCS , etc. Some of them have also pursued higher studies or careers in fields related to English language and literature.
If you want to join this community of learners
and benefit from the services
and programs offered by The EDNOUB Foundation,
you can visit their website (https://www.ednoub.com/)
or their YouTube channel (https://www.youtube.com/c/TheEDNOUBFoundation)
to learn more about them
and register for their courses
Don’t miss this opportunity to enhance your English language
and literature skills with The EDNOUB Foundation!
Leave a Reply